TECH News DESK:
Microsoft releases an update for Windows Subsystem for Android™ on Windows 11. The most current update (version 2205.40000.14.) is now rolling out to all Windows Insiders Channels but is at the moment restricted to only U.S. people.
This update includes various new updates as perfectly as schedule improvements to the platform and reliability, claims Microsoft.
With this July 2022 update, you will find advancements to networking, an up-to-date Options app, AV1 codec guidance, and additional! For a comprehensive checklist of modifications, go on looking at further more.
What is new and improved in Home windows Subsystem for Android for Windows 11
Microsoft produced a good deal of changes to networking alternatives! With the new superior networking, applications can now obtain regional community products for ARM computers. This will enable the applications to take total advantage of this attribute. With this update, Microsoft also enabled IPv6 and VPN connectivity in Windows Subsystem for Android. This will boost the networking functionalities of the subsystem.
Configurations Application Update
In edition 2205.40000.14., Microsoft up to date the Windows Subsystem for the Android Settings app which will now account for highly developed networking. This usually means that Microsoft has removed the IP handle from the Developer area in the Settings application. This has been done because the subsystem no extended has a various IP from your laptop or computer.
- Enabled Highly developed Networking functionality, together with application entry to neighborhood network products for ARM
- VM IP handle removed from Settings app. With Highly developed Networking, now the IP address of the VM is the identical as the host/laptop IP.
- Fixes for non-resizable application written content on optimize or resizing
- Fixes for scrolling with mouse and trackpad in apps
- Android Could Kernel patches
- Android home windows marked safe can no more time be screenshotted
- Boost net browser launching
- Empower doze and app standby though charging for enhanced electricity preserving
- ADB debug prompts redirected to Windows for enhanced stability
- Current to Chromium WebView 101
- Fixes for graphics such as application flickering and graphics corruption
- Fixes for online video playback
- AV1 Codec help
- Enabled IPv6 and VPN Connectivity
- Amplified the overall performance and dependability connecting to virtual WIFI in the container
- Online video playback applications can now avert the screen from turning off in Windows