On Amazon, the company is making it simpler for companies to stand out from the crowd. With the development of A+ content, companies were able to amplify their values and goods via the use of visually appealing media creatives. With Amazon Posts, the retailing behemoth is taking things to the next level.
This Christmas season, Amazon’s newest effort to improve brand message is expected to play a critical part in the success of the company.
What is Amazon Post, and how does it work?
A new feature called Amazon Posts is the retail behemoth’s latest effort to merge social media with online shopping. The service promises to provide companies with a new channel through which to communicate information about their goods and brand stories. Brands can do this with the use of photos and a simple caption.
On Amazon, Posts is a new browsing experience that is centred on images. Using brand-specific feeds or browsing by product category, shoppers may learn about new items and learn about the latest offerings from their favourite businesses. Posts have links to detail pages, allowing each post in a feed to be purchased.” for the question how to post on amazon, just this article you will have the complete idea regarding this.
In a nutshell, it works similarly to Instagram. You may use the platform to produce content for your items and then post it on the web. All of your posts will appear on the brand’s social media feed. Additionally, your Amazon Posts may be found on product detail pages, in category-based feeds, and in’related product’ feeds, in addition to appearing in your feed. Amazon’s algorithm determines whether or not your articles and postings will show on their platform.
How to create an Amazon product listing
- The brand logo and name are located in the upper left-hand corner. The brand logo must be a high-quality picture with a 1:1 aspect ratio and a resolution of 640640 pixels or above. The only file types that are supported are png and jpg. Consumers may utilise the ‘Follow’ button to the right of the brand logo and brand name to remain up to date on your latest content by clicking on the button.
- The custom picture is placed in the centre. It either draws attention to the goods or shares the brand’s narrative. The custom picture is shown in one of three aspect ratios: 1:1, 16:9, or 4:3. 640640 pixels or greater is required for the resolution, same as it is for the brand logo. The following file types are supported: jpeg and png.
- You’ll find the ‘Show products’ option at the bottom-right of the custom picture, as seen in the screenshot.
- The caption text appears immediately below the custom picture. This is where you may transmit a call to action to the readership. The caption must always be written in the native language of the various markets, unless otherwise specified. It should constantly provide facts in a clear and correct manner. Visit the following page for a complete list of what you are and are not permitted to write.
- At the very bottom of the page are the categories that the product has been assigned to. Customers may get a vertical feed of content linked to a certain topic by tapping on the category tag.
- One significant distinction between image-based material on Amazon Posts and social media is that Amazon Posts is more formal. Users are unable to engage with Amazon Posts material, in contrast to social networking platforms. They may switch to a different feed, view the product website, or subscribe to the brand’s newsletter. Amazon’s major objective is to give customers with a smooth purchasing experience, and this is just another step in that direction.
This is why you should approach Amazon Posts as if they were a kind of advertising. You may access statistics on key performance indicators for Amazon posts in the same way that you would get data on any other ad campaign on Amazon. There are metrics for each article such as the number of impressions, clicks, and click-through rates (CTR). The information is available via the Amazon Posts interface. To know how to post on amazon, you should read this article once more.
You may use this information to fine-tune your Amazon postings or alter your marketing efforts in order to reach more consumers and increase conversions.